Fenugreek: How To Boost Testosterone
From time being, there have been several studies to show that this herb is more than just a muscle builder. It can help men achieve better erections that they can sustain for longer. It is for this reason that Fenugreek has become a staple constituent in testosterone boosting supplements. As you may have noted and known, Fenugreek benefits for male enhancement are enacted bytaming production of the male hormone. It comes with many other benefits as well. Let us first look at Fenugreek benefits and then Fenugreek side effects.
- better bone density
- higher energy levels
- enhanced sexual function
- sharpened memory
- increased lean muscle mass
- improvement in fertility
- improvement in sports performance
- stronger immune function
- It has been shown to be a natural anti-inflammatory.
- It is also found to be very helpful in fighting gastritis
- If you look at many herbal websites you will see that they recommend fenugreek for things like sores, lesions, boils and other skin conditions. For it to work it is usually ground with a little bit of water into a paste which is then applied to the affected region.
- Fenugreek seeds promote the production of bile which means that people who take them have reduced cholesterol levels the more bile your body produces the lower your cholesterol levels.
- If you have diabetes and are continuously taking medication for it you may want to try fenugreek seeds. They are one of nature’s most effective ways of naturally reducing blood sugar.
Fenugreek Side Effects
- Fenugreek is a natural herb that isrecognized to have no side effects when used for cooking.
- Like almost all things, when taken in large doses, there could be some minor side effects. Reports of bloating and gas can result from taking too much fenugreek.
- If you are taking prescription medications, you may want to check with your physician to see if Fenugreek might possibly interfere with the medications.
The animal and human clinical studies on the effect of fenugreek extract span a treatment duration of 2 to 10 weeks. It has been noted in many studies that fenugreek extract at a dosage of 500-600mg per day does not show any lethal effects or injuriousness. The levels of testosterone and prolactin were sustained within the normal physiological limits. The subjects reported increased muscle strength and improved libido without any change in mood or sleep patterns. Fenugreek extract helps maintain natural healthy testosterone levels.Few reports on the anti-diabetic possessions of the fenugreek seed extract implicate its constructive role in handling auto immune syndromes.
Fenugreek extract at a nominal dose can bring in multitude health welfares. The benefits are likely for all but Fenugreek benefits for male enhancement is very effective. It can yield improved immunity, increased lactation in nursing mothers,better digestive health,increased vitality, body fat reduction, improvement in body composition, increased muscle strength and enhanced reproductive function. If you’re considering using fenugreek for any health purpose, make sure to consult your physician first.